1. What is Virgin Hair?
Virgin hair is not processed or chemically treated in any way, and is intact. The hair has not been dyed, bleached, permed, or straightened.
2. How many bundles of hair are needed for a full head of hair?
Normally, 3 bundles are enough for a full head. If you are using hair over 20 inches, you may need 4 bundles.
3. What is the weight of each bundle?
100 grams or about 3.5 oz
4. What does double wefted mean?
Double wefted extensions are made up of 2 tracks of hair stitched together. This makes the hair thicker then a single weft and helps to make hair look fuller.
5. Can the hair be straightened, curled, or dyed?
Yes, all the hair can be straightened, curled or dyed.
6. How long does the hair last?
With proper maintenance, the hair can last up to 1 year.
7. What is the best way to keep the hair moisturized?
Use light oils on the hair. If you use too much, you will weigh the hair down. For curly or wavy hair, put oil on the hair while its damp. Rod, braid, or twist hair to lock in moisture, and u brave when dry.